Financial Services: To ease the acquisition of our agrochemical products we may accept the following payment alternatives:
1) By Wire Transfer, to our bankers in the United States, Bank of America, in US dollars or Euros, or
2) At customer's account, by Documentary Credit (Letter of Credit)in US Dollars payable At Sight, or at 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 day terms, or more, from Bill of Lading date, and at the actual United States bank discount rates.
Our service gives our clients complete assistance with aquiring agrochemicals and technical grade components (raw material) used in the manufacturing of the agrochemicals themselves.
- Selection of the ideal product for location of use.
- Assistance and pre-shipment testing of the goods.
- Help choosing an appropriate date for purchase.
- Technical advice.
- Competitive prices.
- Documentation for registering products as required in each country.
To provide the above services we count on a solid infrastructure and competent personnel as follows:
- Specialized agrochemical technicians with more than fifteen years of experience in the field.
- Staff specialized in foreign trade with more than nine years of experience.
- Assistance in opening Letters of Credit (Documentary Credits).
- Trained professionals in charge of supervising the manufacturing, packing, presentation and labeling of the products acquired at the source by our clients.
- Inspection and pre-shipment testing carried out at the source by companies and organizations in charge of making sure the goods are within international standards and parameters.